Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just chillin'

So here are some places that are honourable mentions, that are nice places to just chill/ I go to a lot with fam and friends.

155 York Blvd.
Richmond Hill, ON
*Make Reservations! - You can make reservations online (click the link above)

Fancy place! Great for fancy birthdays, or a few cocktails with friends. Food is typical, I'd say it's similar to Moxies/Milestones. It's a nice place to relax.

Joon
605 Bloor St. W
Toronto, ON
(Sheppard Station)

Korean restaurant! They're famous for their table-top cooking from all around Toronto! (My friend suggests adding cheese to their DakGalBee, and I will try that next time!)

1300 Don Mills Rd,
Toronto, ON
(416) 391 - 9188
*Make reservations

I've only been here for dinner with my family, but it's a pretty nice family restaurant - prices are good, and their food is decent.

825 Dundas St. W
Toronto, ON

This place is actually very out of the way for me.. but my friend recommended it, so I decided to make a trip here, and it was a pretty good eat, so if you're in the area, I recommend giving this a try. Though.. I wouldn't make a special trip here unless it was on the way.

1 comment: