Tuesday, February 8, 2011

INTERNET RETURNS!

Hello All,

Sorry for the LONNG hiatus! Internet was down for the past month - I went to starbucks, friends house, and even got a library card JUST for access to internet to complete assignments for my online co-op course. Well, luckily, my internet-less days are over! And I my internet returns! I have lots to talk about and lots to show you! (: Lot's of food posts coming up! So excited hehe (: Don't even know where to start!

Well, I'm a bit tired tonight, but just an update on what's to come!

Food
Chu Shing Restaurant
So Good
Boko's Bakery
Brown Loaf Bakery
Mags & Fags
Koreana
The Manx
Pancho Villa
Bridgehead
My Sweet Tea

Other Stuff
Pier 21
Chanel
MAC

Might have forgotten some things! But I will be back!

- Ching

0 comments:

Post a Comment