Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Green Bee

Good Evening !

Today was an eventful day! Met up with a few friends, and walked around the Rideau Centre again, and walked around Byward Market again! Finally had my cinnabon today, went to eat at Smoke's Poutinerie and at around 6ish we went to watch the Green Hornet!


My take on Smoke's Poutinerie:
I got the Bottom box (Hogtown poutine), Left Box(Bacon Poutine), Right Box (Prime Beef Poutine)
1. Smaller menu than I thought; At first.. I thought the small menu was just because it was a newer Smoke's Poutinerie and they just didn't have that many options, but when I got home, I checked out the menu online.. and it is, indeed, that small. ):
2. Don't underestimate the size of the box; What I mean is.. the "small" size poutine might look REALLY small, but trust me they FILL IT UP. Could barely finish a small! And I usually eat quite a bit! The "regular" size looks about a decent size, but trust me... it's big enough to be shared by two!
3. TOPPINGS-LICIOUS! Topped with toppings, and took FOREVER for me to finally get down to the cheese curds and the fries :P
4. Although there were alota toppings, and I felt I got my money's worth (it was around 7.90 - Considering how a "small" sized poutine at those vending machine cars downtown are 5.50.. I think 7.90 is a pretty good price for a gourmet poutine) The poutine was overly salty, and I would recommend alota water while eating these killers.
5. I don't really have a 5.. but I just didn't want to end off at a '4' cause.. that's bad luck for Chinese people (:

My take on The Green Hornet:
FUNNY movie! hehehe, loved the cars, and the jokes! Alota funny bromance moments, and just love Jay Chou! Haha, he looked pretty cool in the movie :P Glad Asian Actors are finally coming more into the Hollywood scene! I wouldn't say the plot was great, but it was like any other comic-based movie; it was very "heroic"; Good guy, bad guy, good guy wins, and bad guy.. doesn't LOL! But I think I got my money's worth out of this one too, just for the comedy and the cool cars :P

Anyways, tomorrow I will have more to blog about! Going to dim sum! :D
Getting tired today anyways ):

Rolling out!
-A.GreenPanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment