Friday, January 14, 2011

So tired!

Hello there,

It's Friday, and for some reason.. I've been tired the whole day! Although my job doesn't require me to do much walking around or exercise work, and it's all just office work.. it really tired me out today ): Felt sorta woozy.. midday and just wanted to sleep ): Probably itis from my lunch.

So, I've decided that every other Friday, I will treat myself and go out for lunch (: Today I went to Vie Bella Market and Deli; My predecessor told me that it was a good place to try, so I decided to give it a go! The place specializes in Italian sandwiches and subs, and today I decided to try one of their subs. I ordered a Prosciutto, spicy capicollo and spicy salami, it came up to 5.95 (tax included); I wouldn't say it was too expensive, but a bit pricier than Subway's $5 subs.. and Subway's subs are bigger too! .. BUT! This was DEFINITELY more yummy; I'm no expert at Italian subs.. but I can describe what it tasted/looked like! There was a reddish sauce, and some pickled veggies (not sure what they were.. but it was sorta squishy and mushy LOL!) and then there were the spicy hams. I generally don't like pickled things.. but the pickled "veggie" was definitely a great mix-in with the ham, and the sub was amazing! Haha.. maybe once I learn more about Italian foods I'll do a more accurate summary/review of this sub; but I will definitely be back! (I'm still debating on whether or not to try the sandwhiches.. 4.95+tax for a sandwich is pretty pricey ): BUT! I will definitely be back to try their soup; when I went in there.. alota people were ordering soup.

Afterwards, I went to the Rideau Centre to get some work clothes (: I managed to get a dressy top, and a casual top + some tights for work. For some reason... I was there for 3.5 hours.. but only got 3 things ): There's ALOT of sales going on right now though, a big sale at Aritzia (If you like their TNA Parka's, I suggest getting one now, while they're on sale.. didn't look at the prices though.) Alot of their winter wear is on sale, sweaters, high waisted skirts, and CHEAP MONDAY JEANS! I saw 2 pairs (size 24) for 39.99! Really good price.. Too bad I don't fit a size 24 ): A big sale at ZARA, and... I guess sales just everywhere! Because spring's arriving soon, and the harsh months of Winter will be leaving!


Just a few pictures from the changeroom at SmartSet! So cute! They had little pictures on the wall telling you where to put your clothes/bags/EVEN DRINKS AND EARPHONES. cool.

Then I came home, and went to the infamous Elgin Street Diner for their infamous POUTINES LOL! I got the Smoked Meat Poutine (Just a basic poutine topped with Montreal Smoked Meat). First thing I noticed - MEAT , Second- I wasn't gonna finish this in one sitting. And after a few bites.. another thing I noticed was that This is GREAT drinking food - it would go great with a nice cold beer! Hehe Kinda regret not getting something from LCBO earlier ):

ONE LAST FOOD ITEM! My roommates DELICIOUS smoothie (: She had a mango, banana, some strawberries, raspberries, and some yoghurt.. blend it all together..and you get YUMNOMNOM <3 Really delicious and really healthy! hehe A great colour to go with it as well :P Even Frankie wanted some ! But he can't have any, cause he's a doggie (: And shouldn't eat human foods!


But that just about sums up my day! Ive been trying to work on a bb Cream post, but i found an even better youtube video for that!

FrmHeadtoToe BB Cream Swatches + Reviews

I'll still try to make my post.. just because, but this will have to do for now!

Full, and ready to roll around in bed and do nothing!
-A.Panda

1 comment:

  1. The jackets at Aritzia are only $10-15 off >< alot less sizes and colours than when they're normal price.
    I didnt know Cheap Mondays were good jeans! I'll tell you when I see them at a good price =)

    ReplyDelete