Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to the world,

So yesterday.. a friend of mine asked me what BB cream (Blemish Balm Cream) was, and why I had to wash it off my face if all it was,was tinted moisturizer.

Well first off, I guess, tinted moisturizer is basically bb cream.. but an American version of it. I've never actually used tinted moisturizer before.. so I can't say what the difference is (I've been meaning to try it out because I just ran out of my skin79 bb cream, and I'm down to my last tiny tube of etude bb cream, and I don't feel like importing any more untill I get back to Markham)

Secondly, whether it was tinted moisturizer, BB cream, foundation or concealer, as long as it's something you can remove with makeup remover.. then I'd remove it off my face (: Just to be safe. - Though.. I am guilty of leaving on foundation over-night ): I KNOW it's so bad for my skin, but sometimes you come home and you're just so tired, you just collapse (guilty of leaving on contacts too ): )

But anyways, gonna write a more in depth posting on BB Creams and Foundations; too much to write.. I tried.. and it was just getting way too long.

Well anyways, today's dinner!

Just plain fried rice w/ Smoked turkey leg meat, frozen veggies, 1 egg, soy sauce and lemon juice. MIA: PEPPER ): And! then i had strawberries afterwards (:






Work was normal- got more work to do! Can't wait (: But this is what I saw on my way to get some booster juice (i forgot my water!) Apparently, this statue.. or.. artistic.. structure (LOL) is called "The Dancer". I found it really.. intriguing, and after reading the title, I did begin to see a dancer amidst all the confusion. What do you think?

Also! Did you guys hear about the new zodiac thing?? Well.. I hear it only applies to people born after 2009 (: But either way! haha I'm still a virgo!

http://www.boston.com/news/source/2011/01/new_zodiac_sign.html?rss_id=Top+Stories

Rawr,
-A.Panda

P.S. Today's post was sorta like a backwards post! I posted about work last! :P
P.P.S. Picture's aren't uploading! upload them tomorrow (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment