Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Early


So today was an early day, got to work earlier and got straight to work! Lot's of stuff to do this week ! :D I'm excited!

Anyways, so since I got to work early, I also left a bit earlier! I got home by 4:40, and I usually get home by 5ish! So I made my way to the gym immediately! I stayed for maybe half an hour? And then came back, got dinner ready, shower, and now, my free time is left for blogging! :D
--> A picture from work! of naked people's butts!

So speaking of naked people and butts.. LOL ! Why do I always have to see naked butts at the Y ): I dunno why.. but wherever I choose for locker space.. it's always the same area with lot's of people changing into their bathing suits.. D: *sigh.. ): Naked butts.. ):

So when I told my roommate I was trying to lose some weight, she recommended this site called Spark People (http://www.sparkpeople.com) that she uses as well. I've looked around and it looks pretty good, I'm a bit confused by the many buttons and words but that might just be because I'm a picture/diagram person XD hehe But anyways, if you wanna check out my progress, my username's pandarawr (dunno if you can look up users or not.. I guess that'd be sorta freaky huh) , otherwise I'll give it a try and post here in 4 months to see if it's really helped me or not (: <-- 4 months because that's the max time period I have allotted to losing weight! *sigh.. the demise of my weightloss plan ): .. I just love you so much frosted flakes.. what would I be without you? (I WOULD BE THIN WITHOUT YOU! <-- as a reply to my own question LOL; i'm awkward ): ) Anyways, so today's dinner, I decided to just put together some things I had; I had hoped to get some zucchini yesterday, so .. I was kinda thrown off for today's dinner plan. (Yes.. I plan what I want to eat a day or two ahead LOL .. unless I have sudden cravings for.. I dunno.. FRIES?!) But ya, so dinner today consisted of Pasta - A mix of olive oil and lemon , a bit of pepper, and freshly... "diced" ("diced" as in.. cut randomly into little slices LOL). Salmon was cooked with olive oil, and the cauliflower was just boiled (:
With lots and lots of foodie loveness <3
-A.Panda

P.S. next post topic clue: foundation.. but not really!

1 comment: