Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So I'd do it all over again, for you

Guess the song! (: It's my favourite song right now !

Meet Frankie, my roommate's doggie. Mr.doggie loves to eat cheese, and cucumbers. He likes to jump onto me when I come home and curl up on my bed. He is very adorable. He enjoys long walks on the beach, and is a great listener!

Hehehee , Frankie's a cutie, but I'd have to say my favouritest doggie has to be my friend, Clara's Shitzu-Happy! Happy is so fat and cuddly, he's so scared of me! And he doesn't move! LOL that's probably why I like him.. cause he doesn't move ! LOL! Frankie , on the other hand is a Chihuahua Bull Dog, cool eh! Super Feminine Posh Chihuahua + Angry-Many Bulldog = Super Cute Hyper Frankie!


So, I went to the closest supermarket to my workplace, which happened to be a 24hrs Metro! (woot for 24 hrs! I love 24 hrs) So, I walked into the vegg ie section.. an d boy, was it small! There were NO zucchini's and everything was WAY overpriced! I ended up getting less fresh vegges than I thought I would, and opted for frozen veggies instead, which were on sale! :D I also got some olive oil and eggs <3Today's dinner! Lamb chops with a side of Rice and Frozen Veggies, and an egg to top it all off!

Oh! Almost forgot! The picture of the "traditional" barber! LOL (traditional is in quotations..because.. I just feel like it! No other reason :P )

(Though.. it's not a clear picture! LOL what's this called?! White balance? or glare?? >_< forgot)

Catch ya later Alligator (:
-A. Panda

0 comments:

Post a Comment